- We are Leslie Lewis and Brian Marks and our website address is: https://www.yummymath.com
- When you sign up as a member of YummyMath we retain your name (as you entered it) and your email address. We use that information only to contact you when your subscription is nearing the end of its term.
- If you leave a comment on the site, we also collect your IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
- For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
- If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- Any data that we have on you (name, email, ip address) never leaves the site administrator or is given or sold to anyone.
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- To contact our site administrator, email Leslie Lewis.
- Smush plugin sends images to the WPMU DEV servers to optimize them for web use. This includes the transfer of EXIF data. The EXIF data will either be stripped or returned as it is. It is not stored on the WPMU DEV servers.
Smush uses a third-party email service (Drip) to send informational emails to the site administrator. The administrator's email address is sent to Drip and a cookie is set by the service. Only administrator information is collected by Drip.
- We collect information about visitors who comment on Sites that use our Akismet anti-spam service. The information we collect depends on how the User sets up Akismet for the Site, but typically includes the commenter's IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address, and the comment itself).