Spring forward, fall back
- What does this expression mean?
Early Sunday morning, March 13th at 2 am, we will change our clocks to read 3 am and start Daylight Savings Time.
- Will you wake up and go to sleep earlier or later on Sunday?
- What kind of chart or picture could you draw to help you compare before and after Daylight Savings Time has begun?
- Will your Sunday seem longer or shorter?
- How do you expect that you will feel?
For members we have hints and a solution to these questions.
CCSS: 8.G, HSG, MP7